about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 29 April 2013

crazy for collar clips


 all four new designs of collar clips are now up in our Etsy shop - we have pugs, kittens, toadstools and leopards, so there is sure to be a pair to tickle everyone's fancy! we may also have a further two styles coming VERY soon (one of which is my current favourite piece of jewellery!), and perhaps some new necklaces.... 

ALSO if you head over to our instagram (and if you don't already follow us we are @ladybirdlikes) there is a giveaway to win a pair of our new collar clips, so be sure to enter!

there is a LOT going on here at Ladybird Likes HQ right now, not least because I'm going away for a few weeks (more on that tomorrow.) but I'm genuinely really excited to share it all with you guys - we have tons of new products, some collaborations, and a few exciting new ventures.

2 comments:

  1. I love these, they're so beautiful it's unreal.

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pugs! the mushrooms! they are all simply lovely! xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo