about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 25 July 2011

Lazy Oaf x Instax Mini

As some of you may remember from this blog post I recently did a photoshoot for Lazy Oaf, styling up some of their clothes on my friend and fellow Oafette Dee. It was so much fun, and I got so excited about showing you all the photos, that I completely forgot I also took some instax mini pictures to remember the shoot by. So here they are.... there are even a few looks which I didn't blog about previously, and a guest appearance by my pupster Jasper in the first photo!












Apologies for the not so great quality of these photos. I photographed the instax photos using my digital camera.... better than scanning them but still less than perfect. Anyone have any ideas for home to get better quality images?


1 comment:

  1. love the polaroids and the way you had her pose with a watermelon in a watermelon top! how literal!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo