about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 24 July 2011

Mixtape Number 6

 Here is my July mixtape. Another slightly random mix - note the Beyonce in there. I could have made a whole mixtape post just from her songs. I'm all over that lady right now, although unfortunately not literally. Enjoy folks and, as always, please hit me up with any musical recommendations you may have. Y'know how I love it.

1. Jumpers - Sleater Kinney
2. Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths
3. The Modern Leper - Frightened Rabbit
4. Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
5. Black Balloon - The Kills
6. The Captain - Biffy Clyro
7. Countdown - Beyonce
8. When I Grow Up - Garbage
9. Very Loud - Shout Out Louds
10. Song for the Sea - Hannah Peel
11. Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
12. After Hours - We Are Scientists

1 comment:

  1. Such great heights is an AMAZING song. Great choice! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo