about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Lazy Days in Lazy Oaf

As many of you already know I work for an amazing company called Lazy Oaf. A few weeks ago they asked me if I would shoot some photos for their blog, styling up some of their clothes on my fellow shopgirl and previous model Dee. Of course I jumped at the chance, and one sunny day me and Dee embarked on a shoot that was one of the most fun but most tiring days of my life! Here is the end result... please do let me know what you think!



Lazy Oaf blogged my photos plus a short interview with me over here, so please go check it out and leave some feedback. I also have some instax mini photos to share but will save those for next week as I have some exhibition sneak peeks I want to post tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh lovely (sounds the perfect job!) Would love to see them posted bit bigger too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your wish is my command! I have been meaning to do it for ages, but only just got round to making the posting section larger so I can post bigger pictures :) let me know what you think! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them Zoe!! I second Laura, make your photos bigger girl!! Then we can appreciate them so much more! Great to see you today, so looking forward to your exhibition on Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo