about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 13 June 2011

everything changes in an instant (photo)

Today I start hanging my exhibition - it is very stressful and I feel very tense. There hasn't been much time for new work, so instead I will show you the instant photos I took whilst out on a photo day with Dee a while back. They were taken on a Fujifilm Instax Wide using film that was about 6 years out of date! I love the tones and colours in the pictures, which I think are so soft and muted because it was past its expiry date - love little surprises like that!


I will be back really soon with some new stuff to share - and hopefully some pictures of my work in progress exhibition space! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exhibition Zoe, will be seeing you on Thursday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this kew gardens? I really want to go back there and take photos, these are beautiful. I love the third one.

    Good luck with your exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are beautiful! I love instax! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo