about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 21 March 2011

Walk Like an Egyptian

 Last month I blogged about my lovely blogger friend Emma, and specifically the amazing parcel she sent me. Well a couple of weeks ago I got this beautifully illustrated envelope through the post.... I was still in bed when my Mum brought it into my room, and I don't think I've ever moved so quickly so early in the morning!


 



 Inside was the most amazing print hand drawn by Emma. I'm telling you, this girl is so talented that if she wasn't so lovely I would be incredibly jealous of her drawing abilities! Excuse the creases in the photo - apparently Royal Mail hate me and so they squashed my print in transit. Booooo. But I've pressed it under a big stack of books and it is looking much better! Now I just need to find the perfect frame and a nice spot on my wall....



Thank you to my wonderful friend Emma for making my day so happy. xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh no! Royal Mail clearly ignored my polite message!! I'll send you something else soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo