about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 23 February 2011

sunny days sweeping the clouds away

 Oh yes, those are the words to the Sesame Street theme song. But they are very fitting right now - the weather in London has been very grey and rainy lately, but on a rare sunny day me and my sister ventured over to Northala Hills to take some photos. They were originally meant to be research for my 'I Live Here' project, but as the lighting was so perfect we took a lot of just for fun shots too.







 My idea for the 'I Live Here' project was to show where I live in a mirror, so you can see both the person and the area they live in. We were supposed to climb to the top of one of the big hills so you could get a bird's eye view of where I live, but it was rather windy and chilly, so we didn't make the climb. I really like how these turned out though. And I love my sister for posing, even though she doesn't like having her picture taken!






Hopefully the weather will improve for more than just the odd day here and there, so I will be able to go out and take even more pictures. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo