about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 21 February 2011

brown paper packages

 One of the most amazing things about blogging is the people you meet. And I know everyone says it, but the people I have met through the blog community are some of the sweetest, most caring, and most genuine people I have ever known. I feel so lucky to be a part of this little world. Right, gushing over. But the gushing had a cause. A couple of weeks back my dear friend Emma sent me the most incredible package. I actually had the shakes when I opened it! I mean come on, she stuck an instant photo on the back. This girl is all kinds of awesome!








Those camera cards are her own illustrations. Yeah, amazing, I know. I love cameras. And look at that tote bag. You know about my obsession with tote bags right? And tote bags with hand drawn illustrations? Pretty much my idea of perfection. Emma - thank you. Thank you for the amazing gifts, but thank you more for being such a lovely friend. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I really love getting packages in the post! Must be one of my favourite things ever. LOVE the tote bag, I am a big fan of rummaging through old ones in charity shopes too, they are so handy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! I love the bag. I'm working on a little package for you too ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo