about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Week in Review

Last week was my first official week as my Nanny's full-time carer. It was weird being at home all week, but it was really nice too. I got to play housewife, doing washing, cleaning and cooking, and I even had time to bake an apple cake, do some crocheting, and take some photos, which you can see below.

looking after a friend's hamster


painting my toenails the perfect yellow for summer


taking photos of my shadow


hanging pretty dresses out to dry


eating fresh cherries from the fruit stall


books bought from the charity shop (the top four aren't for me, they're gifts)


new Polaroid camera from the car boot sale (£1 score)



All in all it was a pretty good week, and I am looking forward to many more like it. This week I have a super long to do list which includes:
  • going to the Tatty Devine exhibit at the Museum of Childhood
  • hanging out with Kate face
  • baking scones and eating them with jam and clotted cream
  • lots of cleaning
  • getting chinese food with my bestie
  • enjoying the sunshine
  • finishing the film in my Diana Mini

1 comment:

  1. ooh love that shadow and the dress pics and what a lovely Polaroid!

    Kate face xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo