about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Curzon and Sunsets

The other week me and the lovely Kate face went to the Curzon Soho to watch Brothers Bloom. I love Adrien Brody so had high hopes for the film, and it did not disappoint. If you're looking for a fun film to go watch, I'd definitely recommend it. It's probably not showing at many cinemas anymore, but I'm pretty sure it's currently on at the Prince Charles, if you live in London.

Curzon cinema, Soho


package from Kate (red polka dot tights!)


sitting in the cafe watching the rain


The other evening there was THE most gorgeous sky and I had to snap a few photos (I promise to try and cut back on photos of skies/sunsets/clouds!) It was a greeny blue colour at the top, and then at the bottom it was bright pink. Weird, but gorgeous.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo