about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 20 June 2010

Food for Thought

For a Lazy Oaf blog post (which can be found here) each of the shop girls had to make a piece of art out of some form of food. For my entry I took inspiration from Jim's Pancakes and make a Lazy Oaf logo out of multi-coloured American style pancake batter. See the photos below for proof.



PS. I would just like to add I did not eat these. Partly because I didn't cook them properly, partly because I offered a bit to my dog Jasper and he turned his nose up. Considering he has been known to eat other animal's excrement, I decided this was probably a warning. They were fun to photograph though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo