about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Saturday 19 June 2010

Last Ones...

I promise, these will be the last East London photos for a while! Still trying to catch up with blogging about and uploading old photos to Flickr, but hopefully I will be all caught up by the end of the week and then (well, this is the plan anyway!) I will be able to blog as and when things happen. Won't that be nice?! So, without further ado, here are a few snaps around the East End... (more on my Flickr)



cute graffiti


cute art exhibition we went to


cute vintage dresses


cute(st) shop


cute sign

Currently addicted to buying vintage dresses on eBay. Some of them arrived today, so will take photos to show you. Love love love them! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo