about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Selina Lake Summer Fete

I'm sure many of you will have heard of the incredible Selina Lake - well on Saturday 5th July she is organising a Summer Fete style event in Guildford. She will be selling and signing copies of her newest book, and there will be loads of vintage and handmade stalls, plus a cake stall, vintage tearoom, and a flower stall! Oh, and I will be there too selling my Ladybird Likes jewellery. It's only £1 to get in, and the first people through the door get a Mollie Makes goodie bag!

I really hope lots of you lovely bunch are able to make it - it should be a fab event. It's indoors at The Guildhall (on the High Street) so will be on come rain or shine. Any Surrey locals going to be paying it a visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo