about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 22 June 2014

magazine features


here at Ladybird Likes we love seeing our names in print, and in the last month or so we have popped up in magazines three separate times! it's all been very exciting, so I thought I'd share a few peeks at our 15 seconds of fame with you lovely lot....

our first feature was in Mollie Makes - one of our handpainted banner necklace was featured in a spread celebrating all things purple!


 next up I was asked by Camilla from Folksy to contribute some insider tips and tricks to a piece she was writing for 'Make and Sell Jewellery' magazine about selling your work at craft fairs and markets - I shared a few of the things that have helped me out selling my work in person.


and finally I was featured yet again in Mollie Makes (the most recent issue) - this time they featured a DIY project I'd shared on my blog for painted wooden beaded necklaces. I love seeing a photo I took filling a whole page in such a wonderful magazine!


here's to many more magazine features to come - I have a list of publications I'd love to see my work in, so it's time to start ticking off some I think!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the features, it must be so rewarding to see your work reaching out into print now!♡

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I saw you mentioned in the latest Frankie too

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo