about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 8 June 2014

i heart iphone photos


a little bit later than I'd like but here is a review of my iphone photos from May - I love looking back at these each month and remembering what I've been up to! (all descriptions are clockwise from the top left)


 honest burger date with my two best guys (veggie burger for me) // making up badges to go in goodie bags // experimenting with engraving on perspex for these candy coloured keyrings // my teeny instagram photo projector the lovely guys over at Projecteo sent me


 making new postcards to go in shop orders // signage for my painted wooden bead necklace workshop over at West Elm // new cufflinks up in the Etsy shop ready for Father's Day // iced coffee at West Elm


pineapple print dress ready for summertime! // flowers in jars make me happy // one of my car boot sale finds - I love car boot season // making up some of our super popular keyrings


the amazingly talented Viktorija did a portrait of me // new tote bag and summer jelly sandals // working on new products - these vintage paint by numbers are going to be jewellery very soon // loving my ZOE rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo