about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 9 June 2014

KERB Street Food Festival


my other half is a major foodie, and it's starting to rub off on me too! don't get me wrong, I've always loved me some food, but my love has definitely grown and evolved since meeting Jonathan. we are both big fans of street food, so when I heard Kerb were going to be holding one of their food festivals at Southbank last weekend we obviously had to go and have a mooch! I had been up since 6am as I went to a car boot sale in the morning (photos of my haul to follow) so didn't take many photos - tiredness plus heat are not a good combo!


 ummmm can we just talk for a minute about how much I love brownies? I especially love brownies with weird and wonderful stuff added to them, and this stand had about five different types! NOM.


so cute boy + tote bag + mint green sign = everything I've ever wanted in one place. one day I'm gonna have a huge sign like that in my house. or possibly my garden. and I will take photos of it every day.


amazing looking burger stall with amazing looking hand painted signage. I'm ALL about the signage right now. we didn't actually try much as it was SO HOT and the heat tends to make us not so hungry, but we did try a pork burrito from one vendor, and some homemade 'soda' from another place (which was a bit of a let down as it wasn't fizzy and wasn't that cold!)


a last token photo of me evidentally loving my life - excuse the no make up face and the oh so pale skin (yes, I did get sunburnt because apparently aged 27 I still cannot be responsible for putting on my own suncream!) what did you all get up to at the weekend? did you get out and enjoy the sunshine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo