about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 29 January 2013

ladybird likes


1. love the colour palette of these flowers in bottles (plus the fact that the bottles are decorated with washi tape - is there anything you can't do with that stuff?!) // 2. if anyone wants to buy me this mug I will love you forever // 3. this is painfully and frustratingly too (well, it is in my case anyway!) //4. okay. I may have a child just so I can dress them up like Bowie // 5. oh, how amazing are these envelope liners made from recycled vintage papers?

2 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely are those glass bottles, I have some and some washi tape *rushes off to make some!
    nataliejtc.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i can totally relate to no. 3!! and no. 4 is so cute! (perfectly acceptable reason to have a child) x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo