about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 14 January 2013

jewellery by jaymie


A while ago I was contacted by the lovely Jaymie about doing a jewellery swap. I absolutely love her work, so of course I say yes straight away! I received my pieces last week and am already obsessed! The Margot Tenenbaum necklace might just be my favourite necklace I own - she is one of my all time favourite Wes Anderson characters.


You can see more of Jaymie's jewellery over here, and read all about her over on her awesome blog. I will be wearing both these pieces in some outfit posts in the next couple of weeks so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

3 comments:

  1. the brogues are precious! (also, not sure if it's just me, but the text in the post is also showing some HTML?) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is legitimately amazing! margot necklace!!!!

    well i'm off to do some shopping....

    Love, Lauren. xox

    www.peachtea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! And the packaging is beautiful too.

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo