about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 3 December 2012

ladybird likes


1. I want these shoes in every colour please // 2. this quote and this typography are perfection (also, if I had a shop of my own I would have inspirational quotes permanently in the windows) // 3. I want to start a  trend for adult face painting (I guess that's kind of what make up is, but I'd totally love to wear painted flowers on my face on a daily basis) // 4. oh how I wish I was here right now... // 5. i think one of my new year's resolutions should be to learn to knit, even if only so i can knit these bows!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to knit - it's one of those things I can do but I just need to practise!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little house surrounded by the trees + snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that little cabin. That's basically my dream home!

    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo