about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 7 November 2012

a day at the zoo (part 2)

as promised, here is part two of my photos from mine and Emma's day trip to London Zoo....

Emma enjoying a light lunch with the goats


we are so cool we take pictures of ourselves in mirrors whilst at the zoo


 gorilla kingdom where we saw not a single gorilla!


oh, you know, just riding a tortoise around


the giraffe section was our second favourite, after the penguins, not least because it protected us from the rain for a good half an hour!


 ZOE THE ZEBRA (it wasn't really called Zoe, but shhhhh)


all in all it was a pretty awesome day out at the zoo - it was nice to just wander and chat and take photos without any real plan. when I was younger I used to love going to the zoo (or anywhere that had animals) and I'm glad that I still enjoy them as much now as I did then (although probably for different reasons!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo