about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 10 September 2012

ladybird likes


1. my inner geography nerd is wishing I could have seen this happening in person - it's a volcano in Chile erupting, but isn't it breathtaking? // 2. I can't get enough of pretty vintage packaging like the ones on these packs of ric rac and trim // 3. I need these glasses in my life // 4. this scratch off world map is too awesome // 5. I can't even put into words how obsessed I am with these light made from vintage globes - I had a stand up globe with a light inside when I was younger, but have no idea what happened to it!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, inner nerd! Did you study geography?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive got the scratch off world map as well as the scratch off UK map :) they now live in frames at the top and bottom of the stairs!! Theyre a little geeky but amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo