about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 3 May 2012

ONE DAY ETSY SALE!


 
That's right folks, today is the day of that bumper sale I mentioned earlier in the week. To celebrate reaching 100 sales, for ONE DAY ONLY you can get 25% off everything in my Etsy shop. If you've had your eye on something then now is the perfect time to treat yourself, as I won't be having a sale like this again for a long time! All you have to do to claim your 25% off is enter the code 100SALES at the checkout. Sale will end at midnight GMT today (Thursday 3rd May 2012) and stock on items is limited so get in there quick to avoid disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo