about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 2 May 2012

new things - a sneak peek

The last few weeks I have been a busy busy bee working one some new products, and I'm almost ready to unveil them! Starting from Monday next week I will be adding twelve brand new products to my Etsy shop. But if like me you are extremely impatient and can't possibly wait that long, don't worry, I've taken a few sneaky shots of some of the new things just to whet your appetite...
mini handmade envelopes are the handiest things ever - I use them for packaging orders and popping notes into when sending gifts

these owl hairclips are perfectly petite, and will brighten up any hairstyle
these bags of vintage stamps come in five colours and have so many uses, from prettying up gift wrapping, to decorating envelopes, to displaying in a frame

  these laser cut brooches and necklaces look like old school style paper planes, but are actually made from wood!
 these pin up girl brooches have been a huge hit at vintage fairs, and it's not hard to see why. There are eight different girls to choose from, so the hardest part will be deciding which one to wear...

So there we have it - a little taste of what's to come! Have you spotted something you think you need to purchase? Or maybe something a friend would love? Keep your eyes peeled as I will post on the blog when new things are listed in my Etsy shop xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous new items! I just love your vintage style :)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little envelopes :)
    Thinking of making a few myself
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo