about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Saturday 19 November 2011

all the leaves are brown

Autumn is, without a doubt, my very favourite season purely because of the colours everywhere. Walking Jasper through the park on a beautiful Autumn day makes me so happy, and it's a nice break too what with working from home a lot. It's easy to get cabin fever, but when the weather is nice I try to have at least one bit of fresh air a day. I took these photos on one of my walks and I they are making me really happy right now.


 I'm such a child - every single time I go out I end up collecting pretty leaves (I also collect shells and pebbles on the beach, I guess I just love collecting things)

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Zoe. I love Autumn, I get sad when the colours start to fade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo