about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 25 October 2011

thrifted finds

although car boot sale season has finished for me at the moment (unless I find a good one that runs through winter - anyone have any suggestions?) I still have lots of thrifted goodies stockpiled to keep me going until they restart in April next year. So expect to see more posts like this one....
 
I absolutely love that needlework book at the top - it has the best colour scheme, and such ace graphics. And you know I always love finding an interesting vintage camera like this kodak instamatic. Oh, and who doesn't need a 1970s perpetual calendar on their desk?!  (I have a similar one because for some reason I find it nearly impossible to remember what day or date it is...) Has anyone else found any good bargains lately?

PS. I've been thinking about changing the format of this post - I feel like it gets a bit long and a bit photo-heavy, but what do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. i like the format! and all of the fun finds!

    xo
    sami
    ps. i am giving away a vintage inspired dress on my blog this week!
    http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2011/10/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo