about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 5 September 2011

ladybird likes

 Another week (and a bit) gone by, and another edition of ladybird likes. So many inspiring things out there, I hope you enjoy this post....

Normally I save flickr photos for my 'Friday Favourites' series.... but when I saw the work of Natalea Ramirez I knew I wanted to share it here. This photo below is so beautiful, I can't stop looking at it. It's made me want to shoot lots of black and white film now! You can see more of her work here too.


 Although I have no idea what I'd do with them, I think these fabric feathers by Ez of Creature Comforts for 100 Layer Cake are amazing. Yes, I read lots of wedding blogs. Purely for party inspiration, obviously. I think they'd look pretty in my hair, or in an old fashioned bottle on my desk.


 Ack, how could anyone not love these fabric raincloud wall decals by lovemaestore?


 And I don't think I even need to explain this brooch. I need it. Not want. Need.


 I'm definitely going to make some washi tape bunting to hang in my room after seeing this post over on the poppytalk blog. Here is where I let my colour OCD run riot...


 I've never had saltwater taffy, but I want to make some purely for its aesthetic appeal. Maybe as Christmas gifts? (I use Christmas as an excuse to make things I can't really justify making just for myself, ha!) If I do I will be using this tutorial from Vanilla and Lace. Although may have to get someone to help with the stretching part - I have notoriously weak arms!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo