about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 15 May 2011

where there is much light, the shadow is deep

Some more film photos taken over the last week or so. I feel like I'm finally getting back into the swing of taking my camera out with me and using it - for a while my university course left me almost paralysed with fear and I felt unable to take photos for fear of them not being good enough. It is weird to think that a photography course can make you feel like that, and it definitely wasn't something I was expecting. Only one more month of studying to go... I am preparing my final portfolio at the moment, just tweaking bits and adding work and research to my sketchbooks. Maybe I will share some more 'behind the scenes' peeks on here....

my Daddy working in the garden



 even more pics of my pupster <3



 an evening nature walk with my Daddy and the pup - these walks are pretty much my favourite part of summer, and they are the perfect antidote to a long day at work






3 comments:

  1. I was on a photography course a few years ago and I know how you feel. It's very strange how it can put you off taking photographs and makes you feel crap.

    You're work is beautiful! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos as always Zoe, and your pup is beautiful. Love the shot of the shadow on the curtains. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely & how exciting that your studying is almost over :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo