about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 17 May 2011

one.english.pound

I'm not the type of girl to turn down a bargain, especially when that bargain is a Holga lookalike camera for the tiny sum of one pound. It was a bit of a gamble, as toy cameras can stop working quite easily for no real reason (something I have learn from experience!)  but I just couldn't leave it behind. So last week I ran a test roll through to see if it worked.... and it does! These are a few snaps - they aren't that great in terms of content, as I was very impatient to get the film developed and so was photographing pretty much anything!











I think this camera will be perfect for chucking in my bag for impromptu outings - it's so light, unlike my super heavy DSLR! Now she just needs a name....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo