about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Sleepless Nights

I woke up in the early hours of the morning, something which never happens without a good reason. It took me a moment to realise what had woken me up, and then I looked out of my window and saw the strangest sky ever. My bedroom has no curtains or blinds, and from my bed I have a pretty clear view of the sky. I snapped a few very shaky long exposure pictures on my digital camera, mainly so I would be able to prove to myself I hadn't been dreaming. Bearing in mind these were taken at about 3 am, way before sunrise and way after sunset.



Makes me want to become nocturnal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo