about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 11 November 2010

Mixtape Number 1

Making playlists is one of my favourite things ever. Even more than making them though, I like them being made for me. This is the season for giving (or at least it will be VERY soon) so I figured what better gift to give my lovely blog readers than a playlist curated by myself?

1. Pa Pa Power - Dead Man's Bones
2. Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
3. Once More with Feeling - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.
4. Still Windmills - Sky Larkin
5. Goodnight - Jeremy Larson
6. Act of the Apostle - God Help the Girl
7. All Fires - Swan Lake
8. Pile of Gold - The Blow
9. Shake It Shake It - Thomas Tantrum
10. Laredo - Band of Horses
11. Play Crack the Sky - Brand New
12. 9 Crimes - Damien Rice

These are just some songs I'm currently listening to a LOT, and they're all available on Spotify (and almost certainly on iTunes too.) Or, if you have a Spotify account but don't feel like finding those songs and making a playlist, just send me a message and I will email you a link to the playlist in Spotify.

Enjoy xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've been listening to Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros basically on repeat since you posted this! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo