about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 8 November 2010

Don't Believe the Type!

When these popped up on my google reader (via the oh so wonderful Freckled Nest blog) I was instantly smitten. The idea of tapping away on a vintage typewriter has always appealed to me (I own a beautiuful aqua one myself but sadly it is only used for display purposes.) Now, thanks to the clever folks at USB Typewriter, that dream can now be a reality.



The typewriter can be connected to a computer monitor, laptop, or even an ipad, via a USB lead, and then used in place of the normal keyboard. Such an awesome idea. Definitely putting one of these on my Christmas list!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Looks like something that would fit straight into Brazil!

    I want one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one !! But they are a fortune !

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo