about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 10 October 2010

You Are My Sunshine

As many of you will know (mainly because I have posted about her before on this blog) my best friend has the most beautiful daughter called Lily. I can honestly say I adore her, but unfortunately I don't see either of them as much as I'd like to, so when they do come to visit I end up taking a lot of photos!











I also took a few videos of her on my iphone, and they make my heart bleed with cuteness! She has so much personality, and she's not even one year old yet! As I've mentioned before, I'm not really a baby/children person, and don't get very sappy over them usually, but this girl has definitely melted my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo