about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 1 July 2010

Lily Girl

A few weeks ago me and the BFF took her daughter Lily to Ravenscourt Park in Hammersmith to enjoy the sun. It was the first time I'd seen Lily girl (as we like to call her) in about two months, and she is getting SO BIG! And she can sit up all by herself now too - just a hop, skip, and a jump away from crawling now!

I took some pictures of the little darling, though most of them are out of focus as she's quite the mover and groover! Oh, and check out the strawberry embroidered dress - I bought it for her from Thailand last year and she is just fitting into it in time for summer.






Isn't she literally the cutest thing you have ever seen?! I know everyone thinks their baby is the sweetest/cutest/prettiest but as this is not my actual child I think I am impartial enough to say that she is the most adorable baby I've ever seen. Ever.

In other news, this week I have been feeling so exhausted all the time. Not sure if it's just the heat, but I constantly feel like I've just run a marathon. Really weird, and not at all fun as I have loads of things to get done as next week I am doing a one week course (more on that to follow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo