about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 15 October 2010

"you and me in a photobooth..."

As promised, here is part two of my post about mine and Kate's excursion to East London. It mainly centres around the photobooth in the garden part of Cargo. We both have a huge soft spot for photobooths, and have already visited the digital one in Rough Trade East. But this one is an old style booth, with four different black and white photos in a strip. And only £3 a go!







Ack, I love love love the way they look! I need to go back and get some more done so I can start building up a little collection :) After we'd gotten our photoboothing fix for the day we went to check out Atlantis Art (huge art supplies warehouse just off Brick Lane) then grabbed some dinner at Wagamamas. Pretty much a perfect day.



1 comment:

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo