about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Balloon Love

I flippin' love balloons. Whenever someone in my family has a birthday there are balloons present in some shape or form. I especially love photographing balloons. So imagine my delight when I discovered these amazing eternal helium balloons. They are available in a variety of shapes, and they never go down. Ever.

Their creator, Clementine Henrion, explains the concept behind them:

I designed the Helium Eternal concept in a reminiscence of the tender age: the childhood memory of this magnificent, brightly shining balloon you proudly bring back from the park, but which will alas tragically deflate within few days…

This early disappointment has influenced me to create a new interpretation of the children balloon: an ETERNAL one, which would fly forever and never go down again.





The shark may be my favourite, although the gold and balck striped heart is pretty darn cool too. Either way I need these in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo