about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Want. Need. Want. Need.

Being the photography nerd that I am, and also having just enrolled as a student on a diploma course in the subject, I'm a frequent visitor to the Photojojo site, particularly their store. So I thought I'd share with y'all a few of my favourite items, just in case anyone was thinking of buying me a present but didn't know what to get. It could happen.

I can't think of a single person, myself included, whose lives would not be greatly enriched by using these photo holders around their home or office. Favourite is currently split evenly between the deer and the zebra.






My iphone is my constant companion since it entered my life six months ago. Since then I have downloaded numerous photography related apps, and now I think I'm ready to take the next step and buy these camera phone lenses. One is a wide angle/macro lens, and the other is a fisheye. They stick on over your phone's camera to give different effects.



And last, but by no means least, this AMAZING camera lens mug. After a hard day taking photographs, or slaving away in the darkroom at uni, or even for those long nights spent staring at Photoshop till 4am, a nice cup of tea in this bad boy would sort me right out. It is already at the top of my Christmas list. (Family members please take note.)


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very interesting, I'll often take a look. hello

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh that mug is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo