about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Let Them Eat Cake

It was my birthday. I was 24. This was about two months ago, and because I am the worst blogger ever I am only just blogging about it now. Because so much happened (I declared the whole week 'Zoe's Birthday Week') I'm going to blog about it in several parts. First up I wanted to share my birthday cakes. Yes, cakes, plural.

First up my lovely friend Lucy turned up at my work with an intriguing black box that contained..... OAF BURGERS! Burgers made out of cake, brownies, and some coloured icing, plus portions of shortbread fries on the side. Literally the best thing I have ever seen. She has even posted the recipe over here, so you can try your hand at making your own.





(she also took the second and third photos - a woman of many talents)

Then my manager and darling friend Ellie made me the yummiest cupcakes, topped with edible glitter and monogrammed with a 'Z'. Any excuse for an impromptu photoshoot and I am there. Plus they matched my favourite blue polka dot crockery perfectly.






I know, I know, my friends are seriously amazing and spoilt me rotten. But I do love me some cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo