about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Little White Lies


A while ago now (as ever I am playing catch up on actually posting things on my blog) my oh so lovely friend Miss Rachie gifted me a set of illustrated postcards by the film magazine 'Little White Lies.' They were made to commemorate their anniversary, and each one depicts a different front cover and a different movie. I love them all, but I chose a few of my absolute favourites to share with you guys.



Let the Right One In


Where the Wild Things Are


The Darjeeling Limited


This Is England


Marie Antoinette


Jarhead


Life Aquatic


Kick Ass

I'm going to frame a couple of them in my room I think, but can't decide right now! Which one is your favourite?

1 comment:

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo