about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 11 August 2010

(Don't Be) Square

No, I'm not dead. Well, not quite. My lengthy absence is due to two factors, which unfortunately (well in one case) occurred right after one another. First up I got food poisoning. The kind that knocks you for six, and which I am STILL (a week and a half later) recovering from. I won't bore you with the story, although it's actually quite a funny (in hindsight at least) tale, but suffice to say my poor little blog was the last thing on my mind. Then, on Monday, it was my birthday and I decided to declare this whole week my birthday week. Because inside I am still a spoilt, attention-seeking child, and one day of presents and fun is not enough. But I am back now, and will be blogging lots to make up for not posting in a fortnight. First up, some shots from the newest roll of film from my Diana Mini.

seeing stars in Brighton


love that colour door,a nd the white window decorations.


North Laine, Brighton


my kind of grafitti


bicycle on Brick Lane


mini cabs


happy balloons in Leicester Square


Union Jack flags in Camden


Bournemouth beach


Full English - yes please


hot air balloon


beach huts and some lens flare love


J-dog chilling out


feet and flowery fabric


Right, coming up I'm going to post some pictures from my birthday, some photos from a shoot with my sister, which I promised a while ago, as well as a few inspiration posts. I hope you're all enjoying my little blog. Remember, I always love to hear from readers, especially anyone in or around London! Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo