about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 26 July 2010

Bournemouth

A couple of weeks ago me and the family (my Ma, Pa, two sisters, Nanny and our pup Jasper) went for a day trip to Bournemouth. Cue lots of listening to the Glee soundtrack with my sister, laughing at my Nanny's funny sayings, drinking Shakeaway, hitching rides in the pup's wagon, LOTS of walking, taking photos of beach huts, and sitting in deckchairs.

the beach: early morning


blue beach huts in a row


lonely deckchair


Diana mini: favourite


fish and chips sign


tempted to buy this: ZOE!


slightly terrifying zombie teddy


hot air balloon and sun glare


Sammy the seagull (purchased whilst in Bournemouth and dropped and smashed 7 hours later)


Sammy (RIP) and the Diana mini


And of course, as always, there are more photos on my Flickr. Check them out. Anyone else heading to the British seaside this summer? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo