about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 22 July 2010

101 Things About Me (Part 3)

Right, here is the (I like to think) highly anticipated third and penultimate part of my 101 things about me. Oh and I thought I would add, seeing as lots of the people who read this blog get here through my Facebook rather than through blogs or blogger, if you fancy leaving a comment please do. You don't need to have an account or anything, you don't even have to leave a name, but please do as I love to know how is looking at this little blog of mine.

51. I hate karaoke.
52. However I love singing in the shower. I sing show tunes. Current favourites are 'Don't Rain on my Parade' from 'Funny Girl' and 'Defying Gravity' from 'Wicked'
53. I can't write in blue ink. It looks really weird. Black ink all the way.
54. I have about 20 different types of black pen on the go at all times. I ALWAYS have some in my bag, by my bed, in my pockets, and generally secreted around the house. Nice pens are my addiction.
55. I am obsessed with New York City. I hope to live there at some point.
56. I have weird fixations with colours. It mostly manifests in terms of clothes. I can't wear certain colours together because I think they don't 'go.' It's only things I'm wearing though - I often see other people wearing mismatched colours and love it. Must be a psychological thing!
57. I used to want to be a Forensic Scientist because I was obsessed with CSI Las Vegas.
58. I still crack the same jokes as I did when I was 16. My sense of humour definitely hasn't changed!
59. I can really hold a grudge. My parents never taught me to forgive and forget! It takes a lot to make me really upset, but if someone does I will pretty much never speak to them again. So don't cross me. Grrr.
60. I secretly LOVE really trashy 'reality' shows. The Hills, Hogan Knows Best, My Super Sweet 16, Brooke Knows Best, Rock of Love, Simple Life. Basically everything on MTV or TMF.
61. My dream is to have a super cute house and fill it with vintage tat (as my mother likes to call it), to the point where you can barely move because there is so much stuff everywhere. One day...
62. Dogs are better than cats. Always.
63. You would hate me if you met me when I'm tired. I'm a serious grouch if I don't get enough sleep.
64. I plan days out around what food and drink I want to have.
65. For about 8 years I didn't own a watch, and now I feel naked without one on!
66. I don't own a hairbrush. Well, not one that I use anyway. They make my hair static and horrid. Although if I could afford a Mason and Pearson one I might be tempted to start using one again...
67. People watching is one of my favourite things to do in the whole world.
68. Every night before I go to bed I read. Even if it's just a page or two, I have to read something to clear my mind.
69. When I was younger I got hit by a car. For real.
70. I hate tourists. All of them. They make my life miserable.
71. If I could go anywhere in the world right now it would be to Japan.
72. When I like a boy I HAVE to tell them. It's an overwhelming compulsion, and I just figure why not?! Unfortunately this usually ends badly. Stupid boys.
73. I am useless at estimating distances, weights, measurements, and people's age. So please don't ever ask me how old I think you are, as I will probably offend you.
74. I was born 6 weeks premature, and I nearly died. But I didn't, obviously.
75. I used to be in love with Enid Blyton books and always prayed I would be kidnapped or shipwrecked on a remote island and have to forage for food and make a house from heather and bracken. I still kind of wish that actually...

Phew, only one more part to go! And I am so excited right now because my brand spanking new glasses come tomorrow!!! I will take some photos and post them asap. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love all the blogs you love! The makings of a friendship right there. Haha. I never got to thank you for the post you made about me. Thank you. :)

    I don't own a hairbrush either! Highfive.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo