about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Another Catch Up Post

Somehow I am still playing catch up on uploading photos of various days out to my blog and Flickr, and this falls into that category. About a month ago me and my fellow adventurer Kate went on yet another trip to East London with the intention of going to a jewelery exhibition at the Museum of Childhood. However it turned out not how we expected, and we didn't stay very long, so to make up for it we had ourselves some good old fashioned fun as depicted below.

ogling pretty bunting


yummy drinks from Leon


self portraits as usual


finding a new fave t shirt


looking for cute doors


looking for nice grafitti


the somewhat ill fated museum trip


nice typography makes everything better


staring at pretty clouds for hours because we were too hot to move


finishing the day up with dinner at Wagamamas


I also have some film photos to share over the next couple of days, which I am very excited about as I am just starting to shoot more on film and am pretty pleased with how most of them have turned out. Oh, and my sister and I did a mini mini shoot a while back and I just remembered, so I'll be blogging some of those too! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo