about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 21 June 2010

Day of Fun Part 2

After our jaunt round the Barbican Centre we headed towards Soho and The Photographer's Gallery, a favourite haunt of both me and Kate. Although, to be honest, we were more interested in the gift shop and cafe than the actual exhibitions!

daffodils on the table in the cafe


my lunch - potato and spinach tortilla, greek salad, and Victorian lemonade


Polaroid film by the Impossible Project for sale in the gift shop


we didn't buy any though


Part 3 of our mini adventure will be with you later on today. Oh, and of course don't forget to check out my Flickr page for these and more photos. Thanks! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo