about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Boot Sale Bounty






Two weeks ago I went to a boot sale and pretty much hit the thrifting JACKPOT. From top to bottom:

Polaroid film (and some Fujifilm that can be used instead of Polaroid) - this is all expired but it was 50p a box so what could I do? Now I need to get a land camera to put it in.

Mary Poppins jigsaws - £1 each. Love Mary Poppins, and I kinda collect old jigsaws. I don't know what to do with them though. Make them up and frame them, or just display the boxes?

Vintage glasses - I only actually bought the two middle ones with the all over bird pattern, but the lovely lady who owned the stall gave me the pineapple and kingfisher ones for free. Worked out £1 for all four.

Traveller twin lens camera - I've been after one of these for AGES to take TTV shots with. Only cost me a quid too.

Polaroid camera - this one takes 600 film so think I might keep it for when the film made by the Impossible Project gets within my price range (if that ever happens)

I also got some lovely clothes, and the cutest black ankle boots. All in all, a pretty good haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo