about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 24 May 2010

Rob Ryan

Rob Ryan is possibly one of my favourite people. No, I've never met him, but by golly I love that guy. His work just amazes me, I could sit and stare at them all day long. They turn me into a blithering idiot, the kind that goes "what?" "how?" "paper?" for hours on end.

The piece up above is one of my all time favourites. If money was no object I would like to own one of his original paper cuttings. One of the enormous ones that sell for crazy sums of money. Yes please. Oh, and I pretty much NEED to make the pilgrimage to Ryantown on Columbia Road.

Actually this one might be my favourite.... Who am I kidding, they're all my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo