about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Foxes Are Fantastic

Last week me and my fellow shop oaf Ellie put on our glad rags and headed down to the world premiere of Fantastic Mr Fox in Leicester Square. My lovely friend had managed to swing us two tickets to the movie, so we got to walk the red carpet and everything! I'm a huge Wes Anderson fan, and of course as a child I love Roald Dahl books, so it was all very exciting. Mostly I was excited about seeing this guy:


I am kind of a bit in love with Jason Schwartzman. Being in the same building as him proved to be almost too much for me! But I can tell you now, the film was amazing. I will happily admit that I wasn't sure about Wes Anderson doing a stop motion animation film, but it was so good. Still so much in his style, yet still capturing so much of the essence of Roald Dahl's original book. If you haven't seen it yet (what planet do you live on?!) here is a link to the official trailer. Go watch it, you won't be disappointed!

Seeing the film made me think about how much I really do love foxes, so below I have compiled a list of some lovely foxy stuff.


This beautiful fox and girl in the woods cut out illustration. (I don't know where I found this, so if anyone knows the source can they let me know so I can link to it.)


I bought this t shirt as soon as we got them in at the shop! Unfortunately I don't have a crown to wear it with. Boo.


I wore this to the premiere because I love it so very much.


Beautiful photo series. And she even made the gorgeous fox mask herself! I am jealous.


I want one of these so badly. Actually I really want a whole litter of them in different colours and patterns.


This may well be the cutest thing ever. I think I need one to put on my own fox based puppet shows.

And, just because I can, I will leave you with this extra dose of foxy cuteness.

Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo