about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 11 January 2010

New Year, New Resolutions

So 2010 has arrived.... and so far I have not blogged! I have been rubbish at updating this blog but hopefully a new year will mean a fresh start. And to try and spur myself on I am posting a list of new year resolutions on this blog. They aren't the usual resolutions - some are more like little challenges or things to do during the coming year. So here we go...

  • to have a stall at a craft fair (or several!)
  • to send regular snail mail to my besties
  • to save money for some special trips in the next few years
  • to have candyfloss pink hair for a week and take pretty photos
  • make a list of 100 films I want to watch and then watch all of them (I will be posting my list of 100 movies tomorrow)
  • take one instant photo every day for a year
  • bake something every week
  • make an A-Z scrapbook and update it throughout the year (more to come on this)
  • write monthly 'to do' lists (these will start in February)
  • blog at least once a week
These are all easily doable, and are all things I really want to do, so I hope I will be able to stick to this list.... But we shall see. Tomorrow I am going ice skating with my sister on an outdoor rink. We are going to have Starbucks, eat chocolate crepes, and visit the National History Museum. So excited.

Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo