about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 30 January 2009

Failure to Launch

So, I had big plans for my second post. Themes, photos, ironic asides, hyperlinks, all that stuff. So what happened? Life. Yes, that weird and wonderful thing that likes to lure you into a false sense of security, and then turn around and bite you on the ass. There's been a whole load of university work, mental breakdowns, room tidying, dog walking, and the other mundane minutae of my everyday life that I won't bore you with right now. So, for those of you out there who have been eagerly watching this space, please continue to do so. I will be back soon with a real post about real things.

Oh, and just in case you care, I haven't bought any new clothes, and it's February tomorrow. That is a big deal for me. A whole month and no new clothes (though I did succumb to the call of a handmade tropical print skirt in Camden. I blame my sisters, they have inherited the trait of convincing people it is okay to buy things they don't really need.)

So, till next time, farewell. I will return.

ps. I haven't actually seen the film 'Failure to Launch', although I have heard many a joke about the irony of the title. It just felt appropriate to this blog, so don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo