about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Tuesday 13 January 2009

New Year's Resolutions

A little late I know, but better late than never! One of my resolutions was to start a blog to keep track of my crafting, my thrifting, and just life in general. So here it is! I will leave you for now with a list of my other resolutions, so I have no excuse not to stick to them!

  • to watch at least one new film every week
  • to read at least one new book every fortnight
  • to achieve at least a 2:1 for my creative writing degree
  • to take photos every single day
  • to not buy any new clothes for a whole year (not including thrifted or secondhand clothing)
It will be interesting (!) to see if I can stick to these, particularly the one about buying clothes as I am self-confessed shopaholic. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo