about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Kew Gardens Christmas Lights (part 2)


Part two of my photos from the light trail at Kew Gardens (which is still running so definitely go and visit if you can!) and possibly my favourite part of the whole event was walking through these trailing strings of lights. They changed colours - sometimes they'd all be one colour, other times they'd be different colours, and all the while there was classical music playing in the background. It was a totally immersive sensory experience, and I felt like a child again staring in awe at the sparkly lights!

 



 Finally, these awesome shapes made from coloured lights were seriously impressive. Peacocks and flowers and brightly coloured lights - what's not to love? I would definitely have these in my garden as a year round display (if anyone fancies buying them for me...)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo